Re: spam

Type 1 spammers don't take that "discount". When they do, we make them
pay.

Type 1 spammers also seem to (in vast majority) understand that open
relays do not offer any anonymity.  This is the _false_ assertion of
radical anti-spammers, who seem to me to be the abusers.  Chris Neill
(antispammer open relay abuser eventually fired from Verio--he was
ironically, an abuse admin) was shocked to learn he was't anonymous, like
he thought.

The claims made by antispammers about open relays are false. Type 1
spammers seem to get that, judging by their behavior.  But radical
antispammers don't.

		--Dean