Re: spam

Paul,

> you guys can "just hit delete" all you want, but for me, nothing beats
> the right to be left alone.

thats the price of genius, it appears.  the stroger your mind, the less
time you will have to use it for what you want, and greater are the number
who will try to take advantage of you for it.  can someone drop me off
on the next small unabandoned island.  i won't be needing any supplies
after that either.

> --
> Paul Vixie

sleekfreak pirate broadcast