Re: spam

    > From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>

    > Once you are charging for e-mail, it's only a matter of time before you
    > are charging for everything. Instead of having free access to the
    > entire net for $9 a month, you'll have paying access for $190 in
    > itemized billing each month, depending on exactly what you do and how
    > much you do it.

This is such an incredibly lame argument I shouldn't need to refute it, but
for the benefit of those who actually believe this ludicrous claim, I will
point out that this is akin to saying:

  If toll roads exist, it's only a matter of time before you are charging for
  driving anywhere. Instead of having free access to the entire road network,
  you'll have paying access for $XXX in itemized billing each month,
  depending on exactly what you do and how much you do it.

Needless to say, toll roads exist, but billed road use doesn't.

	Noel