Re: spam

J. Noel writes:

> Needless to say, charging for email means changing
> the underlying protocols.

Once you are charging for e-mail, it's only a matter of time before you are
charging for everything.  Instead of having free access to the entire net
for $9 a month, you'll have paying access for $190 in itemized billing each
month, depending on exactly what you do and how much you do it.  And it will
all be recorded somewhere, too, in case anyone wants to look at it to see if
you're a suspcious character.

No thanks.  I'll just delete the spam when I receive it.  It's an annoyance,
not a crisis.