Re: Submitting an IETF draft in a specific WG

I don't see how this can be a problem since, if your personnal draft is
only announced on the IETF Announce list, you can just forward that
announcement to relevant working group mailing lists. But I have found
that if I include a simple request in the cover mail with the draft to
internet-drafts that the announcement also be posted to some specific
working group mailing list, that request is usually complied with.

Donald

PS: If your intent is that the draft actually become a working group
draft, be listed on the working group charter page, be under working
group change control, etc., you need to talk to the working group chair.

 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd                       dee3@torque.pothole.com
 155 Beaver Street              +1-508-634-2066(h) +1-508-851-8280(w)
 Milford, MA 01757 USA                   Donald.Eastlake@motorola.com