Submitting an IETF draft in a specific WG

Folks,
I have written a draft and want to post it on a specific IETF WG, say the OSPF WG. How can i then
assure that the draft which i post gets announced to that particular WG also apart from the
general IETF announcement list.

My doubt is that if i post my draft on internet-drafts@ietf.org and specify the working group as
OSPF will this be announced to the OSPF WG. If not then how will they come to know of this draft?

I have a doubt that the drafts may be only announced in the WG if they become accepted asworking
group documents.

Please help me clarify this.

Should i just send a mail to internet-drafts@ietf.org with my draft as an attachment then?

Regards,