Re: Internet Draft Guidelines Require Precise Formatting?

Can't hurt!

But seriously, that's only found in documents designed to be submitted to
courts, presumably so the written transcript is clear as to what is being
discussed ("Mr. X, I direct your attention to exibit A32, page 912, line
6, did you or did you not say that....")

Meanwhile John K. explains to me that since no one is supposed to cite
ID's it shouldn't be made easy.  Maybe he shoulda been a lawyer?