RE: [Sip] Eating our own Dog Food...could the IAB and IESG use SIP for conference calls

Agreed. To enable access from behind firewalls (ie: homes, hotels,
conferences, airports, Asia, ...), we can donate a B2BUA-based NAT traversal
solution for SIP (same one that Pulver's Free World Dialup uses). It sits
near the proxy, with nothing needed on the client end.

Bottom line: In addition to helping the IESG and IAB, it will help SIP to
have more IETF participants gaining experience with it.

  -Dan

Dan Freedman, CEO, Jasomi Networks, Inc.
2033 Gateway Place, Suite 500, San Jose, CA, 95110
Phone   +1.403.680.2351
Fax     +1.403.269.2993
Email   dan@jasomi.com
SIP     dan@jasomi.com