Re: Training et.al.

% And I agree that they should not be held next to IETF meetings. Maybe
% once a year between meetings, or in conjunction with other
% "networking events" that these people might go to, such as N+I or
% Comnet.
%
% --Paul Hoffman, Director

	Some already are.  There is active training on DNS issues
	in/around most operators mtgs and elsewhere, both commercial
	and pro-bono.  Folks active in DNS development have developed
	and provided to ISOC that material.

--bill