RE: How to get more reviewers for documents

Well, as with any type of incentives system, how you design the meters is critical. You might actually take away points for writing I-Ds, as Harald was suggesting in another thread, or only assign points for docuemtn reviews.

But even if this scoring system isn't such a good idea, at least I got some points for posting it ;)

Cheers,
Aki