Lost, USB adapter.

Hi,

just as I found a working usb-serial adapter at Fry's, I lose it. ATEN
USB-RS232 adapter, 9-pin Dsub, translucent iMac-style, one yellow LED.

I have to leave today, so, if you find it, mail me, and I'll try to guide
you to a suitable Scandinavian who can take it home for me. Alternatively,
I'll be in Continental 1-4 for a brief moment during the morning..

--
Måns Nilsson    http://vvv.besserwisser.org