Re: Registration silliness

On Wednesday, March 5, 2003, at 05:39 PM, Spencer Dawkins wrote:

So I'm wondering why, if we're all individuals at the IETF,
"Company" is a required field on the registration form?

I've always assumed it was a coding error. Still, it should have been fixed long ago.

In the past when I've travelled to IETFs without employer support, I've been able to use a single space to satisfy the sanity check.