Re: [Asrg] SHEESH!

Vernon Schryver wrote:
From: "Chris Lewis" <clewis@nortelnetworks.com>
Vernon wrote:
I think they should also use the DCC to reject all bulk mail, but
that's probably only my bias speaking.

That's a _much_ better idea than banning specific character sets or mime.

Maybe so or maybe not.  Using the DCC to reject all bulk mail would
prune a lot of conference announcements and calls for papers.  I think
that would be a good thing, but I know others disagree with me.

Not _inbound_ to the IETF.

Only if they spammed it, got DCC reports, and then forwarded to the IETF would it get blocked. Which is what you want, no?