RE: A charter for the IESG

Margaret, Pete,

As much value as it has, I totally agree with the two previous speakers. I don't currently see any benefit of putting the IESG charter document forward as output of the community, but as communication from IESG to the community. I believe that the problem-statement WG and the community as a whole should review and then conclude what the actual charter should be.

Cheers,

Jonne.