Re: Information on Directorates and Finances

Well done, Harald!  I applaud this move towards 'transparency.'

One question.  In the sentence on the finance page where you wrote:

  "In the US, this is one way in which hotels recover the cost of
  meeting rooms; in one recent query, the secretariat got a quote on
  meeting rooms without food for USD 238.000 (at 50% off list
  price). At a similar meeting where we got the meeting rooms for
  free, our food and beverages bill was approximately USD 250.000."

I'm a little confused as to whether the decimal has been substituted
for a comma or whether it's just in the wrong place or both.

--aaron