Re: Information on Directorates and Finances

--On 3. februar 2003 11:33 -0800 Rick Wesson <wessorh@ar.com> wrote:

Harald,

I'd never seen any finances for the ietf, but are these from 2002 or did
it just take that long to pull 2001 expenses together?

these are from 2001. It's been on my TODO list to get them on a web page forever, but I didn't get around to it before now.
I did a presentation on the same type of numbers in London (for 2000), but only in summary form, and it doesn't seem that I remembered to do one in Yokohama.
Now that I've done it once, I think the 2002 figures will be much faster....

Harald

-rick