Re: namedroppers, continued

Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:
The only way to resolve this issue properly would be to require every
submission to an IETF mailing list to be cryptographically signed
[and] to require the subscribers to register their signing key
And how do we prevent spammers from registering their signing key? Are
you suggesting that we change the IETF's open enrollment policy?

--
Aaron Swartz [http://www.aaronsw.com]