Re: trying to sweep namedroppers mismanagement under the rug

Thus spake "Dean Anderson" <dean@av8.com>
> I would agree the problem is solved if Bush adds the proper addresses to
> the approved subscribers list, as publicly requested.
>
> But since it has taken so much discussion to arrive at that solution (and
> I'm not sure we have yet), list management is clearly a problem, and has
> been a chronic problem.

List management is not a problem; there is a policy statement and it is
followed.  If individuals refuse to follow the documented process because
they wish to be a martyr, that is not the IETF's or IESG's problem.

If someone has a problem with the process, that needs to be directed at the
IESG in a general form, not as a personal attack against a list maintainer
as long as said maintainer is following the IESG's policy.