Re: namedroppers mismanagement, continued

> No I don't want random people sending stuff to a low volume list ( a
> couple messages a week is normal ) so I think asking people to subscribe
> is a low overhead task...

I understand where you are coming from, but too many IETF working groups'
output has suffered from lack of outside input.  Certainly it's reasonable
to expect frequent contributors to at least get on an "allowed posters"
list, but it's not reasonable to exclude occasional input from others.

Keith