Re: new.net (was: Root Server DDoS Attack: What The Media Did Not Tell You)

Translation:

To test your accuracy, try to commit suicide.
If you succeed, your accuracy is proven.
If you fail, your estimates are false;-)...
(So perhaps suicide is a good idea in any case).

It is very clear to me that this is a silly place to argue about this topic.

Enjoy your ride;-)...\Stef