Re: namedroppers mismanagement, continued

[cc's trimmed]

Regardless of the specifics of this case, I think a good rule would be to
say that all bounced messages on any IETF list MUST be archived on a
separate 'bounced' list.  To whom would this suggestion best be directed?

--
		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org
                        -->It's hot here.<--