Security Paradox

Hi all,

Regarding the previous postings saying that "anything can be
compromised" including security, I think security also has a paradox.

Inspired by the book written by Weinberg and Weinberg, titled "General
principles of systems design", I have an opinion that:

Security always needs to be increased to reduce threats and risks, but
these threats and risks are the ultimate ęsource of information about
the quality of its ability. Therefore the better the security is
developed the less information you will get about how to improve it.

SECURITY PARADOX:
Better security today risks worse security tomorrow.

Regards,

Benny B. Nasution
School of Network Computing
Information Technology Faculty