Re: "the IAB *is* mulling over the idea of where to go next..."

Because of the MLM (multilayered list mailing) I could not be certain who wrote this, but who
started teaching engineers and programmers to double speak like professional politicians?  Is
this where the stupidity of the Ipv6 came from or is this the opposition that is so fragile as
to allow it to occur?
Anyone want to hire a good strategist to help you sort out this mess?
call me at 1-800-garbage disposal.

 I personally disagree with some of it.  For
> example, about layering, I think that layering is sometimes one of
> the properties that allows complexity with robustness instead of
> fragility, and that very careful, explicit, and conscious communication
> between layers, when necessary, might be one of the strategies that
> allows layering to work.

Does this person work at the pentagon?