Re: ICANN, .org & " a total lack of technical due diligence"

> Hi Vint,
>
> Carl Malamud has quite a lot to say about integrity at
> http://not.invisible.net/signals/bin/000270.shtml
>
> I'd say that engineering without integrity is a bit flawed wouldn't you?

The thing I hate the most about the entire ICANN process is the fact that
problems with their process gets spun into personal attacks.  Vint's
got plenty of integrity, as do all the staff I've dealt with at ICANN.
We've got a problem with their process, but let's not turn that into
ad hominum attack.  Reasonable people can differ and discuss without
calling each other names or impuning their motives.

Regards,

Carl