Re: Why spam is a problem.

And it is likely that standard tools, including return routability and
white lists, will work less and less. I've now received spam that had a
valid From address from within my own organization - if you have enough
email addresses, that's easily accomplished.

Pretty soon, receiving email will require secretaries again, making the
problem a $10/hour instead of $100/hour problem :-)