Re: 0:212 BIZ

Hi Jim -- YaButt --

Your 128 bit Universe is orthogonal (at this time) to our poor old 32
bit toy Internet.

Besides, I am pushing the point that the conflict remains because of
TICANNic insularity (head in sand,) and fear of recognizing ORSC;-)...

I am not a .biz domain holder, and have no interest in being one.
I have all the name space I need (for now) with NMA.COM.

I understand your position and have no problems with it.

I am just not prepared to play with it.

Cheers...\Stef