Re: way out of the DNS problems? (former Re: delegationmechanism, Re: Trees have one root)

I have been trying hard to drop out of this thread but your
assumptions are simply false.

Please point to one of such disruption that you claim ORSC is
causing, which is not in fact caused by others.

Cheers...\Stef