Re: Correcting an incorrect assertion. Was: Re: delegationmechanism...

As previously noted, listen carefully to what your opponent says you are doing,
to find out what your opponent is really trying to do to you.

Here is an attempt to help you with a very little bit of editing.

The reality is that ICANN is entirely out of control. ICANN has no interest at all in really helping the Internet. ICANN plays to the media. ICANN does not negotiate. Hence, giving ICANN staff control of ICANN records is inherently risky. It is certain ICANN will abuse that access, because ICANN has established a pattern of turning any and all information around to serve ICANN's purpose.

Decide for yourself which version is the most accurate;-)...

The reality is that Karl is entirely out of control. He has no interest at all
in really helping ICANN. He plays to the media. He does not
negotiate. Hence, giving him access to records is inherently risky. It is
certain he will abuse that access, because he has established a pattern of
turning any and all information around to serve his purpose.

Truly uncanny how this little inversion works;-)...\Stef