Re: Root Server Load Data? [Was Re: Trees have one root]

 You might find:  http://www.rssac.org/stats.html  interesting

% Does anyone have pointers to data on what sort of sever load the root
% servers currently face?  And, especially, how this compares to what they
% can stand?  (Not to mention how we calculate the latter...)
%
% And while I'm wishing, how about data showing how this compares to the
% load on the name servers that serve, say, .com?
%
% Thanks!
%