Re: NSRG presentation & mailing list address

    > From: "David J. Aronson" <dja2001@att.net>

    > I'm only on the regular IETF list .. and I eventually got it four times
    > too

I think there's some bug in the mailer that handles the IETF list. For the
past couple of months, I've often seen longer messages get multiplicated (e.g.
in the big long secure DNS discussion). Alas, I no longer have the
duplicates, so I can't check the Received: lines and see which machine is
replicating them.

	Noel