Re: Question ... what is going on in Europe with the backbone?

On Sun, 7 Jul 2002, Richard Shockey wrote:

> I'd like to understand what may be happening in Europe with the
> KPN/Quest/ebone collapse.

Janet's UKERNA puts up tender documents wanting new suppliers to
interface to their kit in Worldcom racks.

http://www.ja.net/development/transatlantic_reprocurement/

I think another clarification might be due soon.

L.

<http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/L.Wood/><L.Wood@surrey.ac.uk>