Process of submitting an RFC for review...

Hello, I am the lead developer for Shining Light Productions and over the
past two years I have worked with the various RFCs covering a variety of
protocols.  As a developer, I have made several connections that include
the fact that every single protocol is very similar in nature (if not
exactly the same).

As a result of working with those RFCs, I have prepared a document that
describes a fairly simple overview of a Unified RFC Protocol that combines
and brings all of the various, "disconnected" RFCs into one framework from
which the IETF and developers can easily work from.  It preserves current
and historical (ancient) protocols and describes a framework for a general
communication protocol.

My question is this:  Where should I go and how do I start the process of
getting an official RFC created?  The document I have is a start, but will
hardly get the coverage needed for acceptance by the industry.

          Thomas J. Hruska -- shinelight@shininglightpro.com
                  http://www.shininglightpro.com/