Re: postings to ietf mailing lists

At 05:31 AM 2002-06-12, jh@lohi.eng.song.fi wrote:
>i have noticed that some ietf working groups don't anymore allow
>postings except from addresses that have subscribed to the list.

The IESG has made two statements which are applicable here:
  http://www.ietf.org/IESG/STATEMENTS/mail-submit-policy.txt
  http://www.ietf.org/IESG/STATEMENTS/moderated-lists.txt

If a WG list is not adhering to these guidelines, I suggest you
voice your concerns to the WG chair.  If you don't get satisfaction,
escalate to their AD, ...

Kurt