Re: RFC3271 and independance of "cyberspace"

well, keith since we cannot amend RFCs maybe you should prepare one of your own?
I am not sure that the idea of killing intellectual property is the right one either.
We all know there is something wrong with the current set up but I am no sure that
the wholesale dispatch of Intellectual Property concepts is the right answer either!

vint