Re: 9/11 Reports

In message <EC61AA563B48B6459EEE976942BEA119798076@KC-MAIL1.kc.umkc.edu>, "Bear
d, Cory" writes:

>Could someone point me to good papers and presentations about the effect
>9/11 had on the network?
>I'm particularly interested in the congestion levels and how they were
>geographically distributed.

The National Research Council (of the U.S.) is doing a study on that.
See http://www4.nationalacademies.org/cpsma/cstb.nsf/web/project_crisisconditions?OpenDocument
for details.  They haven't written their report yet, but watch that
space for updates.

		Full text of "Firewalls" book now at http://www.wilyhacker.com