Re: MPLS issues spam

Melinda,

I sent an email to the anonymous yahoo ID identified as the mplsissues list
owner to please identify him or herself, and to cease spamming IETF and
other lists.

I also completely agree with Randy's point.  Posting to IETF lists should
be restricted to list participants.  That's how I've always run my own
working group email lists - suspected spam from a non-list member goes only
to the list owner, and is approved for transmission if it turns out to be
legitimate WG business.

Cheers,
Andy

------