Re: MPLS issues spam

> Would the idiot who spammed every IETF mailing list with
> a subscription solicitation for a Yahoo MPLS mailing list
> kindly identify itself?

s/spammed/attempted to spam/  some are configured responsibly
for the sad but modern age.

and it is most likely that they just scraped the ietf web pages and
just blew it out.  highly doubful that they are actual ietf clued.

it's just spam.  it is our responsibility to run our mailing lists
so that this does not recur.

randy