Re: Last Call: IETF and ITU-T Collaboration Guidelines to Informational

No matter who claims what about the ITU or IETF, if you want to know for
sure, you can refer to the respective organization's published and/or
working documents. If I stand up (physically or virtually) in an IETF
meeting and say "the ITU-T is doing such and such", you can either believe
me or double check with the ITU. But the benefit remains that I stood up
and brought your attention to the topic. I don't need to be an authorized
ITU-T representative to do that. And I'll double check anything an
authorized ITU-T representative says as well. So I don't see any benefit to
this provision.