Re: WGLC for draft-ietf-dccp-udpencap

The WGLC has now concluded, thanks to everyone who sent comments!

Gorry already provided a good summary, and an updated version of the draft that should address most of the comments. I'm proposing that the next steps would be as follows:

* The draft will be discussed in the MMUSIC group in Prague, to get additional input about the SDP part. If the current text is ok (possibly with minor modifications), I will proceed with write-up and publication request.

* If it seems that more work is needed on SDP and signaling, we'll need to think about the possible options. I'm not thrilled about the idea of taking much more time just for tuning SDP (on which this group might not have perfect expertise). In that case, we might consider the option of having this draft focus just on the UDP encapsulation of DCCP, and separate the signaling part into a different document. But let's see the MMUSIC feedback first.

- Pasi