Request for review of MulTFRC

Dear congestion controllers!

We are urgently looking for reviewers for MulTFRC, which is a
new congestion control mechanism by Dragana Damjanovic
and myself. A page with all documentation and code is here:
http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~michawe/research/projects/multfrc/index.html
I also made the usual ICCRG page, with links to some comments
that we already received:
http://tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/wiki/ICCRG_multfrc

Our intention is to get this approved as a WG item of the DCCP WG,
with the plan to publish draft-welzl-multfrc-01.txt (the congestion
control mechanism description) as an Experimental RFC, and
also write a CCID specification for DCCP which should also become
an Experimental RFC.

I presented DCCP in the ICCRG meeting of the Stockholm IETF.
Dragana presented it in the DCCP meeting in Hiroshima last week,
where a part of the feedback was that the ICCRG should review the
congestion control mechanism to be sure it's safe to deploy. The
CCID specification (which doesn't yet exist) could then be discussed
in the DCCP group only.

MulTFRC is, as the name suggests, an extension of TFRC to
support multiple flows (much like MulTCP is such an extension
of TCP). To refine what the "safe to deploy" consideration could
mean, I'd like to quote a statement from Michio Honda, from his
comments about MulTFRC that he sent to the DCCP list:
"I guess the IETF needs to establish the criterion and principle
of N-TCP-friendliness before MulTFRC going ahead."

PLEASE, volunteers, step up! We need to get reviews done
before the next IETF meeting. In addition to in-depth reviews,
general feedback is of course also extremely welcome, ideally
to both this list and the DCCP list.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Michael