Re: DCCP minutes

Hust to let you know, we have provided DCCP support in the following libs:

- GStreamer Framework
- GNU Common CPP
- GNU uCommon
- GNU CCRTP

In addition to this, we are work on providing support of DCCP in the
Twinkle Softphone.

Thank you,
Leandro.

--
Leandro Melo de Sales
Professor in Computer Science at Federal University of Alagoas, Brazil

"The warrior is strong in loyalty, intensity, determination,
initiative, persistence, courage and willpower. The warrior is light
in the soul, self-trust and compassion. The warrior is often called to
take the front when other cowardly make a step backwards. There are
warriors on the battlefields and in everyday life."

http://www.leandrosales.com/