Re: Stockholm meeting

Hi,

> Hi Michael,
>
> Neat!  I assume the idea would be to make this an experimental CCID.
> Are you considering one draft for both the algorithm and CCID, or one
> for the algorithm and one for the CCID as with TFRC?

Actually this is one of the questions I wanted to ask the
group. The latter (one each) would seem most reasonable
to me, though.

> At any rate, this effort does seem quite in line with our charter --
> I've always felt that one of the nice things about pluggable CCIDs is
> that it creates great room for experimentation.

Great!

> Even though we won't be meeting in Stockholm, if you think you can get a
> draft in time we can explore getting some time for you to present at
> tsvarea or tsvwg.  Pasi, do you agree?  Especially since you'll be in
> Stockholm and I won't :-).

We could definitely have a draft in time - this would be
a draft of only our mechanism, not a CCID, following the
approach of the TFRC spec, because this is an easier
first step in any case. Turning this into a CCID description
in case people don't want a standalone MulTFRC draft
shouldn't be a problem.

So, I would greatly appreciate getting some time in
tsvarea or tsvwg!

Cheers,
Michael