DCCP Start of WGLC for: draft-ietf-dccp-ccid4-03.txt [end 16th April 2009]

Dear WG,

This is to announce the start of a Working Group Last Call to request the IESG to publish the following draft as an Experimental RFC:

Profile for Datagram Congestion Control Protocol (DCCP)
Congestion ID 4: TCP-Friendly Rate Control for Small Packets (TFRC-SP)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dccp-ccid4-03.txt

Please *DO* send any comments to the list (or directly to me if you feel some sensitivity).

We also need to judge if people think this is useful to publish, so simple comments, such as "I support this" or "I don't support" are also appreciated.

Mark Handley has agree to provide an invited review of this spec to the group.

This last call will end on midnight UTC on 16th April 2009 (allowing a few extra days for those traveling home from the IETF).

Gorry Fairhurst
(DCCP Co-Chair)