Re: WG status for draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-dccp-qs

I too believe that quickstart may be useful for VoIP. The application is
then more likely to be able to resume transmission quickly after e.g
call onhold.
I don't however expect silence periods to be a big problem as most
speech codecs transmit comfort noise frames 2 times per second or even
more often during silence.

Regards
Ingemar