Request for slides from presenters at IETF-71

As of 5pm today UK time, I am waiting for presentations from the following presenters at the DCCP Working Group. If you are on the list below, please confirm if you will be providing slides (or even better please send me draft copies of your slides for me to upload to the meetings material web page).

There is also an opportunity to discuss implementation status of applications or DCCP stacks. We are looking for inputs - please let me know if you intend to contribute to this section.

best wishes,

Gorry

---

SLIDES ARE NEEDED FROM:

Sally Floyd (proxied by WG Chair):
TCP Friendly Rate Control (TFRC.bis) (Sally Floyd - Proxy, 5 min) - WGLC
Faster Restart (Sally Floyd - Proxy, 10 min)
DCCP CCID4: TFRC with Small Packets (Sally Floyd - Proxy, 10 min)

Gorry Fairhurst (me)
WG Chairs slides
Service Codes (Gorry Fairhurst, 15 min)

Michele (to be confirmed)
IANA Allocation Guidelines (tbc, 5 min)

Tom Phelan:
DCCP/UDP (Tom Phelan, 20 min)

Remi Denis
BEHAVE for DCCP (Remi Denis, 10 min) (to be confirmed)

---

Already uploaded:
Simultaneous Open (Gorry Fairhurst, 15 min) - New
Quick-Start for DCCP (Gorry Fairhurst, 5 min)