DCCP stack source code and MS-Windows!

Hi,

I am interested in DCCP stack source code for mt thesis project, the primary
interest is CCID 4 with faster restart. I would therefore be grateful for
pointers to the latest implementations of DCCP. As my thesis required that i
had to do it for MS-Windows will be target plate form. Does any body already
had developed the code for the windows platform. i will be grateful for
pointing me to the relevant link.

Secondly please point me to the latest coding for the DCCP protocol on
reliable version of Linux which have description of coding and documentation
as well which will help me through the  development of my thesis.

Best Regards
Jawad Shafi.