RE: DCCP stack source code

Hi

Thanks for the response. I will ask my thesis worker to get in contact the persons involved one h starts on the thesis work. Actually it is not a must to work with MS-Windows but it is more convenient even though we have a bunch of Linux "number crunchers" at the office.

Regards
Ingemar
Ingemar Johansson
Senior Research Engineer, IETF "nethead"
EAB/TVP - Multimedia Technologies
  Ericsson Research Ericsson AB
  Box 920 S-971 28 Luleå, Sweden
Tel: +46 (0)8 4043042