New draft for Quick-Start for DCCP (this draft seems ready for review)

Dear DCCP,

Arjuna and I have just posted a revised copy of the Quick-Start for DCCP draft.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-dccp-qs-02.txt

This draft has various updates, and corrections, and a small ammount of reorganisation to clarify things. The changes include:

   Includes feedback on a longer Quick-Start period from Mark Allman.
   Includes new section on the interaction with middleboxes.
   CCID-2 and CCID-3 text now use the same style.
   Added description for CCID-4, based on CCID-3.
   Added clarification of PMTUD interaction.
   Added text on path changes from mobility (as in QS for TCP)
   Reorganised to create a section on the QS Interval
   Rewritten sections on what to do after loss/congestion
   Clarified path change triggers (e.g. from mobility binding updates)

There are no currently known remaining issues to be addressed, we think we may be finished.

We'd like to recommend this for wider review. All comments are welcome.

Best wishes,

Gorry