RE: Interest in WG adopting the I-Ds on ccid3-drops & ccid-4?

Hi

I can only comment on the CCID-4 draft and I support that it becomes a
working group item esp. as it has potential to becoem useful for VoIP.
In a previous email to this group I gave an elaborate explanation of the
properties of modern speech/audio codecs and possibly I can contribute
with text in this direction and how CCID-4 can address these issues as
good as possible.
Is there any chance that the faster restart work becomes a part of
CCID-4 ?, asking because I believe the combination of the two might
become useful.

Regards
Ingemar