DCCP Service Codes

Tom,

I've published a WG draft with corrections based on the previosu SC draft,
but at the same time there were several comments which may only have been
partially addressed... Could you look to see if you (or anyone else) has
comments STILL apply to the new draft, so I know what needs more work.

At the moment, one important goal is to work-out an example service code
interface to the API that really  reflects how Linux will do this...

DTLS seemed to pose a question that we thought should be answered via this
draft, if that question is still pending let's get it resolved asap, so we
can progress DTLS to WGLC (see separate email).

Gorry